Zed Therapeutic Client Policies
Policies, Privacy and Consent
- Massages are by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment now or call us at (757) 716-4249. Messages will be returned promptly.
- Payment is due at the time of the massage appointment. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted. There is a $25 charge for checks that are returned because of insufficient funds.
- Appointment are reserved for the agreed upon time slot. As a courtesy, appointments start and end promptly. Clients that arrive late will receive massage for the remainder of their reserved time.
- Please respect a 24-hour cancellation policy. Clients will be charged for missed appointments.
- Zed Therapeutic complies with the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the American Massage Therapy Association (www.amtamassage.org).
Your massage therapy records are kept in strict confidence by Zed Therapeutic. All client records are kept in a secure off-site location and will not be released to a third party without your written consent. Records may be surrendered if required by law.
General Agreement and Consent
I understand that the massage provided is for general health and wellness purposes, stress reduction, pain and muscle tension relief, increased circulation and other positive effects that are supported by research and clinical experience. I understand that the therapist does not diagnose illness or disease and does not prescribe medical treatment or pharmaceuticals; nor, are spinal manipulation or chiropractic adjustments provided by this office. I understand that massage therapy is not a substitute for medical care or examination by a medical practitioner and that it is recommended that I seek medical attention, first, for any illness, injury or disorder.